Bishop Museum offers a variety of services to accommodate accessibility to the museum for its diverse guests:
- Service animals as defined by federal and state law are welcome
- Text descriptions are provided for exhibit displays and buildings
- Assisted verbal interpretation by a Museum guide for those with vision impairment is available at no extra charge upon request. Reservations must be made at least 10 days in advance by calling the Director of Guest Experience at 808.847.8235
- Multi-language audio tours (with text transcripts) are available free of charge and are accessible via mobile smart device
- Accessible parking spaces are available on a first-come basis at the Museum’s front and rear parking lots. Arrangements can be made for drop-off if disabled parking spaces are occupied by contacting 808.847.8232
- Wheelchair seating is available throughout the Museum’s interpretive venues and all public spaces at the Museum are wheelchair accessible
- If you require assistance during your visit, please inform one of our staff.