September 7, 2019 (Saturday)
7:00 – 8:00 p.m. – Lobby doors open, check in, enjoy planetarium lobby exhibits.
7:45 p.m. – Seating begins.
8:00 – 9:00 p.m. – The Stars Tonight planetarium show presentation. All ages welcome.
9:00 – 9:30 p.m. – Star Gazing through our observatory telescope, on the observation deck, and Hawaiian Astronomical Society telescopes on the lawn. All ages, weather permitting.
Online Registration Required
Members receive 10% off tickets
Explore the wonders of the Hawaiian night sky! This month we’ll see how to find Jupiter and Saturn along with the Navigator’s Triangle, the Great Square of Pegasus, the Andromeda Galaxy and more! Weather permitting, stargaze through our observatory telescope and observation deck after the show and find the objects discussed in the presentation.
– Doors open at 7:00 p.m. and seating begins at 7:45 p.m.
– Tickets are fully refundable until 30 minutes before the scheduled start of the show. Refunds can be issued over the phone at (808) 847-3511 or in person at the main admission desk. Less than 30 minutes before the scheduled start of the show, ticket sales are non-refundable.
– There is no late seating, please arrive by 7:45 p.m.
– The planetarium is fairly cool, you may want to bring a light sweater.
– Evening parking is $3, please be sure to pay at the parking kiosk or have your member parking sticker on your dash.
– Members please sign in before you register in order to receive your member’s discount. If it is your first time to register online please create a login and password. If you are a member, you must use the name and contact information for the primary member on your membership account to be recognized as a member in the system. Once you’ve completed the form, simply sign out.
– Special & after-hours Museum programming does not include Member guests benefits
– For additional information about evening planetarium programs, please call (808) 847-3511.