1st Watch: 12 am to 8 am
Click “Apply for this job” below to be taken to the online application for this position.
Provide protection and safety for Bishop Museum visitors, staff, volunteers, collections, and buildings. Direct vehicular and pedestrian traffic as needed. Assume responsibility for building, contents, and staff during non-public hours. Complete written reports and logs as required.
- Must have experience in security, preferably in a museum or educational environment.
- Must have patience interacting with children and senior citizens
- Be tactful in dealing staff, researchers and visitors
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form
- Capable of original thinking and planning.
Required license or certification:
Valid Security Guard Card issued by the State of Hawai’i
High school graduate
Benefits include: Medical and Dental plans, PPO Medical Plans, 401k Retirement Plans, and more.
Hours: Full-time; First Watch (12 am – 8 am)
Deadline to Apply: Application will remain open until position is filled.