The Stars Tonight Online
Bishop Museum’s J. Watumull Planetarium Presents
The Virtual Stars Tonight
7:00 – 8:00 p.m. All ages welcome.
November 6, 2021
Online Registration Required:
General: $6 flat rate per log in
*Registration is free for Bishop Museum Members but you must register to receive the link to the show. Not a member? Join today!
This month our Planetarium Education staff will show you how to find Jupiter and Saturn in the early evening sky, the Hawaiian Star Line Kalupeakawelo and the Great Square of Pegasus, as well as what to expect for the partial lunar eclipse on November 18th.
– The presentation will take place over Zoom, the free video conferencing software.
– A stable internet connection is required and we recommend watching on a desktop or laptop computer but a tablet or even a smart phone will work.
– The meeting waiting room will open at 6:45 p.m. and the presentation begins at 7:00 p.m. lasting approximately an hour.
– Your Zoom display name must match the name you register and purchase tickets under. We will only let people in from the Zoom waiting room who’s Zoom display name matches a name on our list of who registered for the program.
– Members please sign in before you register in order to receive your member’s discount. If it is your first time to register online please create a login and password. If you are a member, you must use the name and contact information for the primary member on your membership account to be recognized as a member in the system. Once you’ve completed the form, simply sign out.
Enter 1 in the Qty cell to pay the flat rate for this virtual program.