The Stars Tonight Online
Bishop Museum’s J. Watumull Planetarium Presents
The Virtual Stars Tonight
7:00 – 8:00 p.m. All ages welcome.
December 4, 2021
Online Registration Required:
General: $6 flat rate per log in
*Registration is free for Bishop Museum Members but you must register to receive the link to the show. Not a member? Join today!
This month our Planetarium Education staff will show you how to find Orion and the bright wintertime stars of Kekāomakaliʻi, as well as a few planets in the early evening sky. We’ll also share about the Geminid meteor shower and the best ways to enjoy it.
– The presentation will take place over Zoom, the free video conferencing software.
– A stable internet connection is required and we recommend watching on a desktop or laptop computer but a tablet or even a smart phone will work.
– The meeting waiting room will open at 6:45 p.m. and the presentation begins at 7:00 p.m. lasting approximately an hour.
– Your Zoom display name must match the name you register and purchase tickets under. We will only let people in from the Zoom waiting room who’s Zoom display name matches a name on our list of who registered for the program.
– Members please sign in before you register in order to receive your member’s discount. If it is your first time to register online please create a login and password. If you are a member, you must use the name and contact information for the primary member on your membership account to be recognized as a member in the system. Once you’ve completed the form, simply sign out.
Enter 1 in the Qty cell to pay the flat rate for this virtual program.