(Re)Generations Program Series | Bishop Museum Institutional History and Responsibility
Thursday, July 8, 2021
6:00 – 8:00 p.m. HST
Bishop Museum Members/General: Free with preregistration
You must preregister online to receive the link to this program.*
Not a member? Join today!
The (Re)Generations Program Series is presented in conjunction with the (Re)Generations: Challenging Scientific Racism in Hawaiʻi exhibition on display in the J. M. Long Gallery from February 20 – October 24, 2021.
The (Re)Generations Program Series is generously supported by McInerny Foundation, Bank of Hawaii, Trustee.
Online Event Details:
- The program platform is Zoom, the free video conferencing software.
- A stable internet connection is required.
- The program waiting room will open at 5:45 pm and the presentation begins at 6:00 pm.
- Give yourself time to log in and plan ahead. If you have a problem at 6pm, when the program begins, I may not be able to respond quickly and you may miss some of the program.
- Your Zoom display name must match the name you registered under. Only attendees whose names match the registrant list will be admitted from the Zoom waiting room. · Members, please Login to the Museum website. If it is your first time on the Museum website, click Register to create a login and password. For your membership account to be recognized in the system, you must use the name and contact information for the primary member listed on your membership.
* If you do not see an email response with the link to the program, check your spam/junk folder. If it is not there, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Visitor Experience office hours are 8 a.m.–5 p.m.