2:30PM – 3:00PM
This full-dome program puts you on the deck of the voyaging canoe Hōkūleʻa as you explore traditional Polynesian navigation and find your own way to Tahiti from Hawaiʻi. Produced by Bishop Museum in collaboration with Polynesian Voyaging Society and 1001 Stories. The shorter version of our signature show.
Planetarium Safety Measures
- As per Bishop Museum safety protocols, all guests over the age of five (5) must wear face masks that cover both the mouth and nose at all times – no exceptions.
- Please note that the following are NOT allowed:
- Face shields without accompanying face masks
- Face masks with vents of any kind
- Planetarium shows are limited to 15 guests per show (25% of theater capacity)
- Groups will be seated at least six feet (6’) apart
Between shows, our staff will:
- Wipe down all contact surfaces
- Use large fans to increase airflow and overall theater circulation