Pau Hana Pū Kākou | Atherton Hālau Garden Renovation, Modern Design and Cultural Inspiration
Speakers: Randall Monaghan of Monaghan Landscape Architects LLC and Leland Miyano, artist, landscape designer, and author
Friday, April 16, 2021
4–5 p.m. HST
Online Platform: Zoom
Bishop Museum Members: Free with online registration
General: A suggested donation of $5–$10 can be made here.
Online registration required. You must register to receive the link to the program.
Not a member? Join today!
Bishop Museum Association Council members Randall, BMAC Chair, and Leland will share about their participation in the recent remodeling of Atherton Hālau Garden. The garden area was redesigned creating a dynamic change to the space. Hear about their conceptual design, community involvement, and the final completion in the renovation of this space which now provides a culturally vibrant garden for events, programs and educational activities to take place.
The Pau Hana Seminar series is a bi-weekly live stream program by Bishop Museum researchers, collection managers, and community affiliates. These programs provoke engaging conversations on a wide range of topics related to culture and history in Hawai‘i and the Pacific.
Online Event Details:
- The program platform is Zoom, the free video conferencing software.
- A stable internet connection is required.
- The waiting room will open at 3:55 p.m. and the presentation begins at 4 p.m.
- Your Zoom display name must match the name you registered under. Only attendees whose names match the registrant list will be admitted from the Zoom waiting room.
- Members, please Login to the Museum website. If it is your first timeon the Museum website, click Register to create a login and password. For your membership account to be recognized in the system, you must use the name and contact information for the primary member listed on your membership.
* If you do not see the link in your email, please check your spam/junk folder. If it is not there, email firstname.lastname@example.org an hour before the program starts to receive the link. The Visitor Experience office hours are 8 a.m.–5 p.m.