Pau Hana Pū Kākou series | Parley AIR Station
Speaker: Kahi Pacarro, director Parley Hawaiʻi, Parley for the Oceans
Friday, April 30, 2021
4–5 p.m. HST
Online Platform: Zoom
Bishop Museum Members: Free with online registration
General: A suggested donation of $5–$10 can be made here.
Online registration required. You must register to receive the link to the program.
Not a member? Join today!
Tackling plastic pollution by understanding the roots of the problems and the roots of the solutions.
Enamored by the oceans, Kahi aims to inspire the stewardship of them through campaigns that help people fall in love with the oceans and take action to protect, preserve and enhance them for generations to come. Kahi is the founder of Sustainable Coastlines Hawaii, commissioner of the Clean Water and Natural Lands Commission, and director of Parley for the Oceans.
The Pau Hana Seminar series is a bi-weekly livestream program by Bishop Museum researchers, collection managers, and community affiliates. These programs provoke engaging conversations on a wide range of topics related to culture and history in Hawai‘i and the Pacific.
Online Event Details:
- The program platform is Zoom, the free video conferencing software.
- A stable internet connection is required.
- The waiting room will open at 3:55 p.m. and the presentation begins at 4 p.m.
- Your Zoom display name must match the name you registered under. Only attendees whose names match the registrant list will be admitted from the Zoom waiting room.
- Members, please Login to the Museum website. If it is your first time on the Museum website, click Register to create a login and password. For your membership account to be recognized in the system, you must use the name and contact information for the primary member listed on your membership.
* If you do not see the link in your email, please check your spam/junk folder. If it is not there, email email@example.com an hour before the program starts to receive the link. The Visitor Experience office hours are 8 a.m.–5 p.m.