Pau Hana Pū Kākou Seminar Series
4 – 5 pm
Online Platform: Zoom
Bishop Museum Members: Free with online registration
General: A suggested donation of $5–$10 can be made here.
Not a member? Join today!
Online registration required. You must register to receive the link to the program.
The Pau Hana Pū Kākou Series is a bi-weekly live stream program by Bishop Museum researchers, collection managers, and community affiliates. These programs provoke engaging conversations on a wide range of topics related to culture and history in Hawai‘i and the Pacific.
Online Event Details:
- The program platform is Zoom, the free video conferencing software.
- A stable internet connection is required.
- The waiting room will open at 3:55 p.m. and the presentation begins at 4 p.m.
- Your Zoom display name must match the name you registered under. Only attendees whose names match the registrant list will be admitted from the Zoom waiting room.
- Members, please Login to the Museum website. If it is your first time on the Museum website, click Register to create a login and password. For your membership account to be recognized in the system, you must use the name and contact information for the primary member listed on your membership.
* If you do not see the link in your email, please check your spam/junk folder. If it is not there, email firstname.lastname@example.org an hour before the program starts to receive the link. The Visitor Experience office hours are 8 a.m.–5 p.m.