Health & Safety
What we’re doing
We’ve implemented additional measures to ensure the well-being of our guests and employees:
- We’ve limited our daily capacity of visitors to no more than 500, total.
- We’re asking that visitors purchase their tickets online to minimize person-to-person contact with our staff.
- Increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting across our campus.
- Installed additional hand sanitizing and outdoor hand washing stations.
- Installed plexiglass shields at our admissions desk and in the Café by Highway Inn counter.
What Visitors Can Do
Mahalo nui loa for your continued support, and please enjoy your visit to Bishop Museum. We look forward to serving you.
Be a Part of Our Story
Celebrate the extraordinary history, culture, and environment of Hawaiʻi and the Pacific with a gift to Bishop Museum. As a partner in the Museum’s work, you can help to sustain vital collections, research, and knowledge, and inspire exploration and discovery with a tax-deductible donation.