Provide protection and safety for Bishop Museum visitors, staff, volunteers, collections, and buildings. Direct vehicular and pedestrian traffic as needed. Assume responsibility for building, contents, and staff during non-public hours. Complete written reports and logs as required.
- Must have experience in security, preferably in a museum or educational environment.
- Must have patience interacting with children and senior citizens
- Be tactful in dealing staff, researchers and visitors
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form
- Capable of original thinking and planning.
Required license or certification:
Valid Security Guard Card issued by the State of Hawai’i
High school graduate
Hours: Full-time, 3rd Watch (4:00 pm – 12:00 am)
Deadline to Apply: Position will remain posted until filled.