Botany Publications & Programs
- Hawaii Biological Survey Technical Reports, Contributions and Records
- Hawaii's Invasive Plant Species: an interactive key for the identification and management of invasive species in Hawaii
- Hawaiian kalo: an identification guide for taro in the Hawaiian Islands.
- A Key to Common Marine Algae of Hawai‘i, Version 2.
- Pacific Island Plant Restoration: a management tool for habitat restoration in Hawaii and the Pacific (collaboration with Hawaii Community Alliance).
Bishop Museum's Conservation Internship Programs
- A revised checklist of Hawaiian mosses. Tropical Bryology 25:35-69. (Staples et al., 2004) Download
- Checklist of Hawaiian Anthocerotes and Hepatics. Tropical Bryology 26: 15-47. (Staples, G.W. & C.T. Imada, 2006) Download
- A Tropical Garden Flora (Staples, G.W. and D. Herbst, 2005)
Click here for the online checklist of cultivated plants in Hawai‘i.