Why the Monarchs Tour?
Pickup At Your Hotel
We offer hotel pickup from multiple locations within Waikīkī!
Following your pick up from your hotel you will be escorted to ‘Iolani Palace, home to Hawaiʻi’s Aliʻi (royalty), and the only royal residence on US soil. You will be one of only a select few vehicles allowed to be dropped off and picked up on palace grounds.
While there you will enjoy:
- A 15-minute video that shares an overview history of the palace along with the overthrow of the Hawaiian Monarchy.
- A 50-minute guided tour of ‘Iolani Palace to experience the place where our aliʻi lived and entertained.
- Crown jewels
- Throne room
- The famous blue room
Reserve Your Seat Today!
With the conclusion of the guided tour guests will have time to shop and use the restroom before continuing their journey over to Bishop Museum. Next to the natural beauty of our islands Bishop Museum is Hawaiʻi’s oldest attraction at 127 years old and boasts the largest collection of Hawaiian and Pacific cultural and natural history collections in the world!
Guests will enjoy lunch at The Bishop Museum Café (Highway Inn).
Our museum guide will escort guests to:
- Experience a 25-minute show that culminates with a live lava demonstration
- A short guided walk to our world-class planetarium for a stunning 25-minute journey through the Hawaiian night sky!
- The culmination is the 25-minute guided tour through iconic Hawaiian Hall, where our staff share their passion for some of our most treasured exhibits of our Hawaiian heritage.
- 25-minutes to explore
Tour departs the museum at 2:00 pm and returns to Waikīkī.
Call for Reservations: (808) 847-8234
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m, Monday – Friday