Welcome to the Bishop Museum's Human Resources Department! We recognize that our employees are a vital and valuable part of our organization. We are committed to providing a diverse work environment that nurtures an employee's career potential while contributing to the continued success of Bishop Museum.
Employment opportunities at Bishop Museum for professional and support staff in finance, administration, collections management, research & scholarly studies, public programs, and in membership/development programs vary as new positions become available.
Current Job Openings
- Exhibit Guide (Temp Casual)
- Receptionist and Administrative Assistant
- Planetarium Producer/Presenter
- Director of Education (Full-time)
- Exhibit Designer (Full-time)
- Marketing & Public Relations Manager (Full-time)
- Membership Database Coordinator (Full-time)
- Education Interpreter (Casual)
- Special Events Facilitator (Part-Time)
- Ho'okipa Ambassador - Gift Shop Staff (Casual)
- Security Officer (3rd Watch)
Click on the job title above to see application link and description. To apply, please click APPLY NOW at the bottom of the job description that interests you.
All faxed, hand delivered and mailed resumes are scanned in Human Resources and forwarded to the hiring manager. Please note, we do not accept open applications - you must indicate what position you are applying for when you submit your resume.