Working with the Bernice Pauahi Bishop Museum is about more than just paying the bills. It goes beyond preserving culture and furthering research. It’s about feeding the soul, and nourishing ourselves as well as the community we serve.
Employment opportunities vary as new positions become available in accounting, administration, buildings & grounds, collections management, culture & science education, public programs, development & membership, exhibits, housekeeping, human resources, legal, research & scholarly studies, retail and security. Click on links below for more information about Current Employment Opportunities.
- Assistant Manager Retail (Full-time)
- Ho'okipa Ambassador - Gift Shop Staff (Casual)
- Reservationist (Full-time)
- Reservationist (Part-time)
- Docent Coordinator (Full-time)
- Science Educator (Full-time)
- Education Interpreter (Casual)
- Director of Education (Full-time)
- Security Officer, 1st Watch (Full-time)
- Security Officer, 3rd Watch (Full-time)
- Housekeeper (Full-time)
To apply, click on a job title that interests you, then click APPLY NOW at the bottom of the job description that appears. Please note, we do not accept 'open applications' - you must indicate what position you are applying for when you submit your resume. Faxed, hand delivered and mailed resumes are scanned in Human Resources and forwarded to the hiring manager.