Working with the Bernice Pauahi Bishop Museum is about more than just paying the bills. It goes beyond preserving culture and furthering research. It’s about meaningful work - nourishing ourselves as well as the community we serve.
To apply now, click on a job title below that interests you, then click APPLY NOW at the bottom of the job description that appears. Please note, we do not accept 'open applications' - you must indicate what position you are applying for when you submit your resume. Faxed, hand delivered and mailed resumes are scanned in Human Resources and forwarded to the hiring manager. Click on links below for more information about Current Employment Opportunities.
Main Campus (O'ahu)
- Library and Archives Technician (Full-time)
- Director of Sales (Full-time)
- Security Officer, 1st Watch (Full-time)
- Security Officer, 3rd Watch (Full-time)
- Director of Cultural Resources (Full-time)
- Member Services Coordinator (Full-time)
- Director of Education (Full-time)
- Ho'okipa Ambassador - Gift Shop Staff (Casual)