Welcome to the Bishop Museum's Human Resources Department. We recognize that our employees are a vital and valuable part of our organization. We are committed to providing a diverse work environment that nurtures an employee's career potential while contributing to the continued success of Bishop Museum.
Employment opportunities at Bishop Museum in finance, administration, collections management, research & scholarly studies, public programs, membership and development programs vary as new positions become available. Click on links below for more information about Current Opportunities.
Amy Greenwell Garden (Hawai'i)
Main Campus (O'ahu)
- Exhibit Guide (Temp Casual)
- Receptionist and Administrative Assistant (Full-time)
- Director of Education (Full-time)
- Marketing & Public Relations Manager (Full-time)
- Membership Database Coordinator (Full-time)
- Education Interpreter (Casual)
- Special Events Facilitator (Part-Time)
- Ho'okipa Ambassador - Gift Shop Staff (Casual)
- Security Officer (3rd Watch)
To apply, click on a job title that interests you, then click APPLY NOW at the bottom of the job description that appears.
Please note, we do not accept open applications - you must indicate what position you are applying for when you submit your resume. All faxed, hand delivered and mailed resumes are scanned in Human Resources and forwarded to the hiring manager.