This position is responsible for conducting cashier and sales duties with careful attention to customer service, efficiency and accuracy. The successful candidate will ensure customer satisfaction in the museum’s retail and admissions environment, and will have a strong sense of professionalism and the Aloha Spirit. As first point of contact for visitors coming into the museum, this position acts as Ho’okipa Ambassador: greeting all visitors with the Aloha Spirit, delivering outstanding customer service and creating an experience unique to the world.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 1 year prior experience in a retail environment
- Demonstrate an outgoing and fun personality
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates
- Knowledge of Hawaiian culture and history
- Hawaiian and Japanese language proficiency
Education: High school graduate, or equivalent